I want to share how much I LOVE for Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soap. Ever since I started using it my skin has never felt so smooth and the more I used it the more I like it. I love the lather, great skin-feel, and the great after-feel. So who is Dr. Bronner? Dr. Bronner was Emanuel Bronner, a self-styled philosopher, whose message for achieving world peace—the Moral ABC, can be read in the fine print of the colorful packaging. He started the US company in the mid 1940’s and over time it changed and became what it is today Dr. Bronner’s, unlike Burt’s Bee and Tom’s of Maine, who were bought by Clorox and Colgate-Palmolive, is still run by the Brommer family. The tradition of soap actually goes back further than Emanuel and is currently in it’s fifth generation of soap making! As an INC. magazine mentioned the brand is truly one of America’s great weird brands, that grows more and more successful by being less and less conventional.
My top 6 reasons I LOVE Dr. Bronner’s Magic soap:
- It’s FairTrade, Non-GMO, Certified Vegan, Not Animal Tested
- Contain No – Chelating Agents, dyes, Whitener, nor distilled glycerin
- Only uses pure and powerful high-quality certified organic essential oils
- Natural vitamin E from sunflower seeds and citric acid from fermented tapioca to protect freshness.
- Biodegradable and nature-friendly and the choice for many campers and hikers
- Their plastic cylinder bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic.
Please note that I DO NOT receive any compensation from Dr. Bronner’s. I’m just a big fan that likes to share his finds.
Peace and Blessings,